Some help needed here. This problem cropped up after a period of time when I didn't use Finale. II can't get Finale to read my midi keyboard. Sibelius works fine. I've tried everything I can think of, including restarting Finale, restarting the computer, etc. Here's what I've got, under the Midi/ Audio menu:
Play Finale through Audio Units
or
Play Finale through Midi (I've tried both)

Audio Device: Midi Thru...
Send Midi Value: All Midi Channels, Data: Key Off
What else should I check. As I said above, midi is working for other applications.

Finale 2010; MacBookPro; Midi keyboard DX7

Any help would be welcome.
All the best,
KIM R