Kim:

I've sent you the result of a WorldCat search for Delaland symphonies. Doesn't
seem to be a complete edition, but selections are available. If you want more
detail of individual library holdings, please contact me. In most cases the
number of holdings is small, but there is information on the publisher, date,
etc.

Wade Kotter

--
Dr. Wade Kotter