Kim:

Your friend might also want to consult the following for information
about the manuscripts:

A Thematic Catalogue of the Works of Michel-Richard de Lalande
(1657–1726). By Lionel Sawkins, . pp. lxvii + 700. (Oxford
University Press, Oxford and New York, 2005, £125. ISBN 0-19-816368-6.)

Michel-Richard Delalande ou Le Lully latin. By Catherine Massip. . pp.
160. Mélophiles. (Éditions Papillon, Geneva, 2005, €13.95. ISBN
2-940310-21-1.)

I would assume that one or both of these is available at an academic
library in New York.

Wade

--
Dr. Wade Kotter
Social Sciences & Music Librarian

Voice: 801-626-7458
Fax: 801-626-7045

wkot...@weber.edu
http://library.weber.edu/cm/wkotter

>>> On 2/8/2011 at 12:02 PM, in message
<AANLkTikJ8x_iCfdVV9wV0zrnHOhAr3XK5p74=tub4...@mail.gmail.com>, Kim
Patrick
Clow <telem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day:
>
> Someone here in New York has asked me about an edition of
Delalande's