For me, using a single line staff, it shows a 5 lines staff in that measure
when you enter the note with speedy entry, and it sets it where a the map
places it, if you have it mapped to cow bell, patch 88; that should be preset
for you all ready. (mine shows it placed on b natural; don't know how that
works yet.)

On Apr 30, 2011, at 4:25 PM, timothy.price wrote:

> If you are getting sound at all now, using channel 10, Aria Player. Set the
> bank selection to Tap Space Percussion,  and under that is
> VDL Combo Instruments, and under that is VDLite General MIDI Percussion Map.
> That gives me a cow bell.

> On Apr 30, 2011, at 4:12 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>
>> On Sat, April 30, 2011 3:46 pm, Aaron Sherber wrote:
>>> I've got a fever...
>>
>> Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no this was JUST GONNA HAPPEN!
>>
>> (Whine)

> timothy.price
> timothy.pr...@valley.net

timothy.price