I've recently switched to a new computer (MacBook Pro).  The re-install and
copy of Finale preferences went pretty smoothly, except that today I discovered
that my Edit System Margins dialog box won't appear.  When I do Page Layout >
Systems > Edit Margins it acts as if it's doing it, except the dialog box is
nowhere to be found. I can only conclude that somehow it managed to get located
off my screen.

If I remove the preferences file and restart Finale, it does indeed appear
again. But then everything else looks wrong because I lose a ton of other
preferences that I want to keep.  Is there any way I can get that one dialog
box back without having to reset all my preferences from scratch?

mdl