Hi collective wisdom,

This is a cross-post to the MakeMusic Finale Mac Forum as well.

I created an orchestra file using the Setup Wizard, including a drumkit part.
Unfortunately, the notes do not display correctly. I checked the percussion
map, and each individual note is correctly chosen, but they do not display
correctly in either the dialogue box or in the score. I have backwards slashes
for the cymbals and parenthesised double flats for solid noteheads.

I suspect this is a local problem, because I used this file before and
everything was fine. When I open the score I created before, the same problem
shows, but it didn't at the time I printed out the last time.

I have reinstalled the Maestro Percussion font from the FontPack download
available on the MakeMusic site, and I have resolved duplicates. I have also
restarted several times and trashed preferences.

Anyone know what is going on? I have a tech support call out, but they are slow
to respond at the best of times.

Mac OSX 10.6.7
Finale 2011b

Thank you in advance,