I'd like to second Marcello's request. The font substitution feature in Finale
is not reliable. Fonts will get 'stuck' in expressions or text blocks or
randomly in some things and not in others. And the replacement of fonts with
similar names also seems to fail.

Anyone with a plug-in to do this correctly? Even by category of element (all
text blocks, all expressions, all lyrics...)?

Changing fonts by hand is a nightmare with the font bug that appeared in
expressions in FinWin2010 (and remains in 2011). Finale checks the font list
for every character typed, and with 4,000+ fonts installed, it's at least a
2-minute task to create or edit any expression. It takes 30 seconds just to
get the edit dialog to appear.

Dennis