On 25 Jul 2011 at 13:34, David Froom wrote:

> I wanted to share a success story in these days of collapsing
> orchestras, and complaints that the audiences are all over 60.

Have you sent the link to Gregory Sandow, whose blog is greatly
concerned with those issues?

  http://www.artsjournal.com/sandow/

His blog is a good read -- provocative, and, I think, mostly
realistic but still optimistic about the future. Your article would
fit right in as an example of a fairly traditional music-making
organization managing to still have success. He'd likely want to know
what's different in comparison to other places where this kind of
thing fails or just scrapes by.