Hi Adam,

First -- you may have realized this already, so apologies if I'm stating the
obvious, but it's important you to know that it's not enough to use the
Notation version of the instruments, you need to use the ones with "KS" in
their name, e.g., "n-Trumpet 1 KS."

Second, your version of GPO (GPO4) is newer than your version of Finale (Finale
2009) and uses a new playback engine (ARIA instead of Kontakt Player), so you
may also need to edit your HP preferences so that they recognize the ARIA
Player.

For instance, under HP Preferences -> Instrument Techniques and Effects, make
sure the "Apply Only" field for the "Brass: Mute" technique (hit "Show Details"
to reveal this) is set to "If device/library name contains:" Garritan. It may
say "GPO" there instead of "Garritan," I forget exactly how Fin2009 is
configured, but you want it to say "Garritan" since the name of the library
you're using is "Garritan ARIA Player."

Cheers,

- DJA
-----