Hi Adam,

The definition of middle C has nothing to do with it. HP works by triggering
MIDI note numbers, which are the same across the board. Open playing is always
MIDI note #0 and muted is MIDI note #2 on all Garritan KS wind instruments.

HP will call those notes C-2 and D-2 in the HP Prefs interface, but that's just
for convenience's sake. What it actually sends is the MIDI note number.

Did you change the "If device/library name contains" like I suggested?

If that doesn't work, you can also modify the brass mute technique to use
Custom Text: For text expressions containing "con sord."

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org