I once spent almost a whole weekend producing a spreadsheet for someone who
had asked for a spreadsheet.  Turned out he didn't know what a spreadsheet
was but thought using the word made him sound clever.  Same person had "a
virus" on his computer the first day he had it.  He didn't know what a virus
was either.

Given that he hald a senior position and could talk knowledgeably on his
main subject, I checked out a few things on that too. He knew nowt!

All the best,

Lawrence

On 28 September 2011 17:32, Peter Taylor <pe...@euphonium.plus.com> wrote:

> "Oh, you mean THAT bar.  Those lines are to indicate where words have been
> missed out.  The priest sings a long sentence here, and there's no need to
> print all the words, just a few at the end as a cue for the congregation to
> know when to join in."

Lawrenceyates.co.uk