I have the corrected proofs back.  Only a very few changes, mainly
punctuation to comply with the approved printed text.  However, there's
another question on which I'd like  your collective wisdom please...

Should a punctuation mark be after a word or at the end of the extension
line? :

or

I like a), client likes b), but both of us will bow to your expert
knowledge.  :)

FinWin 2005 can only do a) as far as I can see, b) is a kludge, by inserting
the mark and a hard space at the beginning of the next word, but this
doesn't work at the end of a system - I would need to use an expression.

Thanks