On Oct 7, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

>> Score Manager....kind of useful...maybe.
>
> It's definitely helpful for anyone who needs playback on a file where players
> play multiple instruments. It means you don't have to mess around with
> keyswitches or channel change expressions, both of which had serious
> disadvantages.

Definitely helpful for more useful playback of saxophone/ww parts in my scores.
 It should make it easy to switch to ww doubles and back - something I never
took the trouble to do in the old system (too complicated for my brain - easier
to imagine the correct sound).  Maybe it will be easier to change instruments
(cup mute trumpet/open trumpet) rather than to rely on keyswitches - also
something I could not get to work properly, although I know HP would do this.

Probably worth it for me.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
1310 NW Naito Parkway #807