Thanks, Jari. Helpful as ever.

Somewhere I saw a post of yours mentioning the new ability to customize page
offsets in individual parts. Wow, could I have used that on a couple of
projects!!  Is it possible for you to list these kind of added improvements
that aren't mentioned in either the Read-me file or your review?

Thank you again!
JB
Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs w/out a spellchecker