I am using TG Tools successfully with Finale 2012.  You must remember to make a
copy of your TG Tools pkg file (in your plugins folder  Library/Application
Support/MakeMusic/Finale 2011/Plug-ins and move it to the same location in the
Finale 2012 Application Support folder.  I think you also need to remove the
text "copy" from you copy, but I'm not sure.  Anyway, be reassured, it works.

Chuck

On Oct 9, 2011, at 5:02 PM, Lee Actor wrote:

> Thanks for this, Jari.  Does anyone know if Fin2012 is compatible with
> TGTools?  Several of those plug-ins are absolutely critical to my workflow.
> For several reasons, I'm still on Fin2004; I'm considering upgrading, but
> only if I can still use TGTools.  Any info on this yet?  Any idea whether
> Tobias is no longer supporting his software?
>
> -Lee
>
> Lee Actor
> Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic
> http://www.leeactor.com
>

>> Hello!
>>
>> My Finale 2012 Review (with some tips) is now available on the Finale
>> Tips site:
>> www.finaletips.nu
>>
>> Let me know if you spot any errors regarding words, spelling,
>> information, etc.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jari Williamsson

Chuck Israels