Hi folks,

Yesterday my laptop went up in smoke (literally) and I've bought a new
one.

Problem number one:

I've installed Finale (2006 - windows) on my new machine but I haven't a
clue how to register it.  I've followed the instructions (several times)
and it says it's registered right up until I restart Finale, then it tells
me it's not registered and I have 30 days to do so.  Can anybody help?

Problem number two:

I can't get Garritan orchestra to work at all.  I had this problem when I
first put Finale on my old laptop but I can't remember what I did to solve
it - I seem to remember it involved manually moving some files.

Can anybody help on either or both of these problems please.

Thanks,

Lawrence

--
Lawrenceyates.co.uk