Thanks to everyone for the help on courtesy accidentals.  They all work,
but take about four times as long as I remember.  I seem to remember a set
of accidentals, both with and without parentheses in either the
articulation tool or the expression tool, where I could just select and
position the courtesy accidental.  Was I dreaming?

Also I use simply entry, though I use speedy for some special tasks like
creating or separating beans.  I have always used simple and I know that
arguments rage about which is better, but simple is better for me and with
an outboard numeric pad on the left and a mouse in my right hand I can go
like the wind.  But this may be one case where I use speedy for a specific
task.

Still, I'm wondering what happened to those graphics (I think) I used to
use.  Does anyone remember those?  Did they disappear in later versions of
Finale.

By the way, the reason I am begging for help here is that my 2010
documentation seems to have disappeared when I changed computers and
"cloned" everything to this one.

Linda