Hi,

that's exactly what I'm trying to do.  The cursor is after the text block.
I can put what I like after the title, but not after the part name.

It's also sticking the composer/arranger name somewhere off the page and I
have to move it manually to where it should be.

I appreciate that all this is almost certainly my fault, not Finale's and
that in a couple of weeks I'll wonder what the problem was.

Unfortunately, I have to have all this done for tomorrow.  :-)

I'll finish the one I'm doing now then go back to Fin2006 for the rest and
drag them through Fin2012 to generate pdf's from the parts.

I hope the people I'm doing this for understand the old rule - "good;
quick; cheap - choose any two"

Thanks for you suggestions,

Cheers,

Lawrence

On 14 December 2011 23:44, Aaron Sherber <aa...@sherber.com> wrote:

> On 12/14/2011 6:37 PM, Lawrence Yates wrote:
> > Just done that but when I try to add "in Bb" or "in C" after it, it
> > disappears and I have to start again.
>
> Well, like any text insert, if you're adding text you have to make sure
> your cursor is after the insert -- otherwise you're going to overwrite
> it. Also, this is going to cause problems with linked parts, because the
> parts are all sharing the same text box -- they can't have different
> text. The only way this will work is if you have the text box with just
> the insert, then you extract parts, then add the 'in C' to the extracted
> parts.
>
> Aaron.

Lawrenceyates.co.uk