Actually you can add "in C" to a text box that is set to be hidden in all
part(s) except the one(s) you specify. You can also add staves that are linked
to additional parts, but are not visible in the score, then just copy
everything over from e.g., the "in C" staff to the "in Bb" staff.

Lawrence, I know no one likes to be told to R(ead) T(he) F(inale) M(anual), but
seeing as you're new to linked parts, you are definitely going to be extremely
frustrated unless you read the Linked Parts section of the documentation, which
is actually quite clear and helpful.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----