Thanks Aaron. In my (limited) experience, the magnifiers affect only the
cell size, not the % size of the content. (Boo.)

I see the description text now that you've told me where to look, but it is
of limited value since it does not display in the grid. You have to know
what to select first. It would have offered only modest help in alleviating
the pain of my specific task.

Obviously, manually sorting the list is a cure worse than the disease.