On 12/28/2011 11:15 PM, Robert Patterson wrote:
> Thanks Aaron. In my (limited) experience, the magnifiers affect only the
> cell size, not the % size of the content. (Boo.)

Well, if the content had been downsized to fit in the cell, the
magnifier will expand the content by making the cell bigger. It is true
that there is no way to make the content larger than actual size.

> I see the description text now that you've told me where to look, but it is
> of limited value since it does not display in the grid.

Yes, I agree. Personally, I find categories very useful, but the UI of
that dialog was not well thought out.

Aaron.