If it were me, I would select all the music from the place I want to shift to
the end with the Selection Tool, click and drag it carefully 2 eighth notes to
the right, and release. If I got it wrong, command-Z to undo and try it again.
Afterward, I might have to select all and Retranscribe to get the tied notes to
get fixed.

Christopher