Since yesterday Winfin2012 has started crashing after sometimes only
seconds.  Sometimes it will run happily for five minutes or so, usually
less.  Usually I get the "Finale has encountered a problem and needs to
close" warning but once it just disappeared from the screen and that was
it.  In either case the "open recent file" box does not have the latest
file opened, even if that file were closed normally before the crash.

Has anyone else had this problem - is it likely to be a Finale problem or
my computer problem.  I'm having no trouble with any other program.

I'm about to re-install Finale to see if that helps.

Cheers,

Lawrence

--
Lawrenceyates.co.uk