Hi Lawrence,

Again, I don't know if this is applicable cross-platform, but on Mac,
re-installing the application does not create a clean set of preferences --
they need to be manually deleted. But doing so usually solves any
crash-on-launch issues.

Hopefully one of the Windows experts on the list can chime in.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org