Hi all,

FinWin11. When an expression is assigned to a score list, like a tempo
mark, moving the topmost expression in the score moves the whole bunch
of them. In order to move /only/ the top expression, you have to hold
down the tilde key while you drag it.

When I do this, however, the expression turns orange after I release it,
indicating that it has become unlinked from the part. This is unusual,
since dragging expressions in the score does not usually unlink. Holding
down the override key (Ctrl) as well as the tilde key doesn't help. In
fact, it makes it worse -- with just the tilde key down, the expression
doesn't turn orange until after I release it, but with the Ctrl key
down, it turns orange as soon as I begin to move it.

I'm sure this is just user error, but I can't figure out what strange
setting I may have activated. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron.