If the orchestra don't  play when he begin to sing, it could be a
separate score  (?),
(same for everyone).
but if the orchestra play and sing , I would mark the lyrics for all
instrumentists that can play AND sing at the same time (example : not
for bassonist !)
Probably with a second voice for lyrics on their stave.
good luck!