Darcy, that seems to have fixed the problem! Thanks so much for your quick
reply that saved me a bunch of work.

On another topic:

I am attempting to leave the playback controls up so as to get human
playback. I set it to play from the left measure, but when I hit space to
top playback, it always resumes where it stopped instead of the left
measure. Do you have any suggestions about the most efficient way to do
this? I always used space-click up till now, but that does not activate
Human Playback.