On 7/5/2012 1:22 PM, Eric Fiedler wrote:
> The "To change the default page layout" instructions in the manual apply only
> to future pages in the_open_  document, not to all future pages in future
> docs.

If I'm understanding you correctly, what you want to do is open up a new
document, adjust the page layout to your liking, and then save this
document as a template, either in the Templates or Document Styles
directory. Any new documents you create through the setup wizard based
on that template or document style will then inherit that page layout.

Aaron.