To me, the strangest menu location of all is "Update Smart Word
Extensions and Hyphens," which is not logically under "Lyrics" but is
seven notches to the left, under "Utilities."

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com