Yeah, this started happening to me as well, particularly on older files opened
in 2012. Each repeat bracket is set to its OWN staff list. The good news is
that all the other staves that aren't showing in the score will show their
repeat endings in the extracted parts. It didn't help me for my choral piece,
however.

You have to right click the top one, and select Show on All Staves. I don't
know why they changed this, or maybe it's the way Finale interprets older files
now.

Christopher