It doesn't bother me enough to open up YET ANOTHER tech support case (I have
about fifty complaining about various things) but by all means make an official
complaint if you feel strongly about it. It caught me, a reasonably experienced
user, so a newbie wouldn't have a chance, i would think.

Christopher