On 3/28/2013 1:15 PM, Phil Buglass wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with the Korg nanokey2
> controllers?  My comparison shopping seems to be
> leading in that direction.  If anyone has horror
> stories about them, I would sooner hear them now
> than when I am trying to get it to work...

I can't speak for the NanoKey2 controllers, but I've got all three of
the original NanoKey controllers (keyboard, drumpad, knobs/sliders) and
they've worked great with no latency issues, but then again I've not
tried to use them for performance, only for note entry and I always do
step entry.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com