Well, I have the nanoKEY2 connected, but is
barely usable...   There is close to a second
delay between hitting the key and the sound
arriving.  Worse than that, though, is that there
is a delay of several seconds before anything
appears on screen.  I should have checked
earlier, because that is the case during the
video from the manual.   If you can't see what
you are getting, how on earth can you tell if it
is correct.   I have tried playing a simple Cmaj
scale, quarter notes on the beat.  When it
displays, I have 16th-note rests, and dotted
8th-note notes, but not even close to being on
the beat.  There is no way I am ever going to be
to use this to enter any kind of 'real' rhythm...

I have set everything that the video mentions,
but how can I do anything about this
latency???   It must be something on my machine,
because I can't believe that any musician could
use this, the way it is right now...

I just had a play with entering by step using the
keyboard.  For a single line, I could probably
get used to that.  Its a bit slower than just
using the qwerty keyboard, but with practice I am
sure that would get better.  It appears, though,
that you have to add all the notes in a chord
together.  Doing it line-by-line deletes any note
already there when you enter the new one.  If you
have to take your hands away from the numeric
pad, then it would never be as quick...   I
suppose that you could use the layers to enter
each note in the chord successively...  Is that how you guys do it?

Phil.