Hi, Linda.
Using finale fonts in word documents may often be problematic due to issues of
baselines and spacing.

You'd be better served to download the Bach font, which contains myriad symbols
and is specifically designed for use in word and similar programs. Of course,
it comes with a character map so you can see which keys produce which symbols.

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.