FinMac12
OS X 10.6.8

I need to add an ossia staff to one page of an already-laid-out orchestral
score. I usually avoid the ossia tool and just add an extra staff which I set
at 75%. However, now when I add the extra staff (in Page View), it shows up on
all pages, forcing me to go back and adjust each system.

Can you just add a staff to one page without it showing up on all the other
pages you've already laid out? I thought deactivating "Automatic Update Layout"
(in Preferences) might work, but it didn't.

Please CC your reply to me as I'm on the digest.

Thanks very much.

Paul Hayden

Magnolia Music Press
<www.paulhayden.com>