Hi Lawrence,

You know it's been so long since I used the ossia tool that I don't even
remember why I decided to avoid it. If I remember correctly (and I could be
wrong), there have been various discussions over the years about the ossia tool
and most of the comments have been negative. But I'm certainly open to using it
-- not using it creates its own problems.

Paul Hayden