OK, then there is the option to convert the whole piece to a .pdf-file and then
dele the unwanted pages from within Adobe Acrobat. Takes the professional
version.

If you want a new first page, then convert it to .pdf and place as the 1st page
of the .pdf file with the music.

If you don't have the professional Acrobat version and if you are in a pinch, I
will do the modifications of the .pdf file(-s) for you. No charge. Please tell
exactly what you want.

There also is an option of handling the .pdf matters in Preview on Mac, but
there I am without any experience.

Klaus

But that destroys the page layout. This is an orchestra piece with manually