Craig:
        Please let us know if you find significant improvements in the
SmartScore Pro X2 upgrade.  I'm not really interested in new bells and
whistles, just whether it does a better job at getting the pitches, scales,
time signatures and durations entered accurately.  I am particularly interested
in whether the bug got fixed that ignores the accidental in the second measure
when you have a tied over accidental in the measure before.  I waste more time
on that one bug than anything else. The scanned result looks good but does not
playback properly.
                Clif Ashcraft