On 2/2/2014 3:34 PM, Peter Taylor wrote:
> I'm with Christopher on this question - I *always* use expressions for
> text repeats, and cccasionally I've even inserted them in the measure
> AFTER a MM rest to make sure they're visible. If I ever want to record
> the playback I use hidden text repeats - they work just as well.

I must be missing something.  The issue is that I can't drag a "road
map" marker when it falls with a multi-measure rest.  It seems to me
that expressions don't show up at all in the parts when they are
attached to the last measure of a mm rest.  I guess I could go and
manually add them to the page layout for each part, but that doesn't
seem like a very elegant solution.