On 2/23/2014 8:59 PM, Ryan Beard wrote:
> There is no coda. Just a DC al fine, with both sections having 1st and 2nd
> endings. I want the repeats in the first section to be taken in the DC.

I tested all the possible settings I could find in an attempt to get
Ryan's example to work correctly, and the only one which Finale2014
plays correctly is to put 1,3 in the first ending bracket and 2,4 in the
2nd ending bracket.

No amount of "reset on repeat" or "jump after __ passes" for any of the
repeat sign or ending brackets or D.C. marking would accomplish what
using the numbers 1,3 and 2,4 accomplished.

This is something that shouldn't be difficult for Finale's programmers
to fix.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com