Hello List,

Seeking the collective wisdom... FinMac 2012

After entering the notes into a single measure that repeats multiple times, I
used a Staff Style to insert single measure repeat signs in the following
measures (i.e., looks like a filled in percent sign). When I look at individual
parts, the repeat signs have been replaced by multi-measure rests.

Is this usual? Is the only solution to insert each repeat or is there something
I have missed that will cause Finale to deal with the repeats correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Stephen

ars est longa,
vita brevis