Try this:  Select all file, go to Edit/ edit filter. Then, in filter,
select only "midi data" and erase using filter.  If that doesn't fix
it, go back and add other elements to the filter (expressions, etc.)
until it does
Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com