On 7/11/2014 9:09 PM, Raymond Horton wrote:
> Anyone around?  I have some other Finale matters, but I won't bring
> them up if I'm the only audience.
>

> On the table:
>
> Is 2014 this slow for all PC users?  I h ave a screaming fast system,
> but this is crawling!

I'm on an HP Envy laptop with a quad-core processor, 12GB of ram, oodles
of hard drive space, running Win8.1-64bit.  Finale2014(c) seems a bit
slower than previous versions but I wouldn't describe it as "crawling."

When I just was playing through a score for string orchestra of a
baroque piece by Albicastro, the little HP warning "high cpu usage by
Finale2014" appeared.  The sound playback I was using was the sounds
that installed with Finale2014 and running through Asio4all.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com