Well, then I'll get back to the path issues that have kept me from hearing
Garritan.  After wiping the drives I put Fin and Garritan in the defaults,
and it worked, albeit slowly.  I must say that the Garritan sounds seem to
load faster than they used to.  But I'll see if fin can be moved to the
other drive and still work.  Should I uninstall or copy?
Thanks