On Wed, July 16, 2014 10:15 am, SN jef chippewa wrote:
> but yeah there seem to be a few recurrent
> intervals (F#-D), so if this is a consistent
> thing you might want to set up a model (32nd, for
> ex.) then copy-paste and adjust durations and add
> ties.  depending on the amount of recurrence,
> setting your transposition metatools (6-9) may or
> may not be quicker.

Nothing is consistent over the long term. Each part has its own set of
presentation problems and musical developments.

Thanks -- and to Robert, too (also Implode Music hasn't helpful for me in
general).

I've got to give an estimate on this so the composer can apply for funds. If
there happened to be some really good shortcuts I was missing, then it would
be more, um, economical.

Dennis