FWIW, what you are describing is well within the range of what Weebly
can do.  Weebly isn't all things to all people, but it is a rather
straightforward system for setting up basic websites, and definitely
includes the ability to sell products online, such as your
arrangements.  If you already have a basic site on Weebly, I would try
to find somebody willing to extend that.

For a person conversant in web development, the Weebly learning curve is
not very steep.  If you can live with one of the templates that Weebly
provides, it is quick and easy.  I inherited a Weebly site recently and
was able to be productive fairly quickly.  The really time consuming
things are customizing the look and feel of the site if you want to do
more than the templates provide.  That is not easy, but I suspect that
would not be an issue in your case.

I'm not in a situation to take on any more work in that area, but I just
offer these thoughts in case there is a web-savvy person out that that
was scared off by mention of Weebly.   My point is simply that Weebly is
easy to use and there is no reason to avoid that solution.