I’m running Finale 2012 on an iMac  with OS 10.9.5. I opened up a new project,
but can’t figure out how to respace the staves in EVPUs. I went to the Document
options in the document menu, clicked on EVPUs at the bottom of the screen, and
I still can’t accomplish what I want when I go back to the “Respace Staves”
tool in the Staff menu. Back in Finale 2008, I never had a problem doing this.

When I go to “Staff Usage”, I don’t seem to be able to do anything either.
Thanks for any help you can offer me.

Martin