I have been using Finale since version 1.0, and therefore have been trained
from the very beginning to do all of my measurements in EVPUs. For the last
several years I have been using Finale 2008 and able to complete all of my
projects in EVPUs.

Because my old iMac (OS 10.5.8) died a month ago, I had to buy a new iMac (OS
10.9.5) and am forced into using Finale 2012 (2008 is no longer compatible with
Mavericks). When I try to use EVPUs in the Staff Tool to respace staves and
also change “position staff name”, Finale only shows inches, NOT EVPUs. In Page
Layout Tool, when I go to “edit system margins”, the boxes show only inches,
NOT EVPUs.

I spoke to tech support at Make Music/Finale this morning, and they were able
to re-create my situation. I was told this is indeed a problem, and is as well
in Finale 2014.  He was going to report it, but had no idea when (or if) there
might be a fix for this.

YIKES (and totally disappointed and frustrated after almost thirty years of
using Finale.

Martin