Music is NOT an extreme sport.
Those who won't use cautionary accidentals are music snobs.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Simon Troup
  To: finale@shsu.edu
  Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 6:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Finale] Finale Digest, Vol 136, Issue 16

  On 28 November 2014 at 11:35, Steve Parker <st...@pinkrat.co.uk> wrote:

  > Music is not an extreme sport where the ‘real men’ don’t use safety kit…..

  Well said that man!

  --

  Simon Troup | BA Hons (Mus)
  http://www.digitalmusicart.com

  Partners: Simon Troup & Jennie Troup
  VAT Registration: 982 4230 17

  *"If you can twang it, we can engrave it. Seriously, we can. No... really!"*

  *This email is a private communication between the sender and the intended
  recipient. If you received this email in error be advised that all content,
  information and files contained in the message remain copyright of the
  author, artist or original copyright holder and may not be used without
  permission.*