We've had this discussion before, and I would just like to remind everyone that
there is a valid dissenting opinion. I don't parenthesise courtesy accidentals
any more, after having a whole slew of them misread in a bunch of fast-moving
highly-chromatic passages. I understand why now; it's that putting parentheses
around them gives every accidental the same shape, so they are easily confused
in a fast passage. Even at the best of times, sharps and naturals are very
close in shape, but jazz favouring flat keys helps avoid making that as big an
issue. Most major publishers these days do not parenthesise courtesy
accidentals either.

Christopher